A trademark is a crucial asset to your business and the trademark search is a key preliminary tool in protecting that asset. StartupGenie tool is free and easy to use.
A trademark search is a quick sweep of the trademark directory. You get the following information when you do a trademark search:
- Who has applied for the same or similar trademark
- The application number and the date of application
- The class under which the application was made
- The status of the application (approved / withdrawn / registered / objected / abandoned)
When Do You Need a Trademark Search
The trademark search is not a tool you use once and forget about, but a tool you need to bookmark.
Here are the reasons why:
If you are someone looking to register your trademark, then the first step in the process is to do a thorough search of the existing trademark registrations and applications. Here, this tool comes in handy. You can run your preliminary search to check whether your trademark is available or if it’s taken by someone else.
After you run a basic search, you can contact StartupGenie to take care of the trademark registration for you.
We take care of all the key tasks so that you don’t have to worry about analysing the search results, identifying the right class for your product/service, or making sure you are submitting your application error-free.
Protecting Your Trademark
The use of a trademark search tool is not over if you have registered your trademark. It is also necessary to ensure that your trademark rights are protected. New trademark applications are submitted every day and someone can attempt to register the same or a similar trademark as yours.
The trademark search tool helps you keep an eye out for such possibilities. When you do find someone trying to register your trademark or a similar one, you can make an objection.
This can be a time-consuming process for you to keep checking every now and then. So, to make it easier for you StartupGenie provides our trademark watch service.
Through trademark watch, we make sure that your rights are protected by regularly checking new trademark registrations and giving you real-time information about any possible infringement.
Benefits for You
- Our search is not restricted to similar/identical word matches alone. We identify similarities in word meanings as well.
- We design a customized trademark watch parameter to suit your unique needs.
- You can store and review your watch reports in our user-friendly web portal
- We offer highly affordable services with volume discounts
- We provide timely reports so that you can act fast to protect your intellectual property
- We leverage state-of-the-art technology to identify visual and phonetic resemblances